Too many bills coming through your door after Christmas? Well, let us help you out with a share of our cash pot worth thousands!
Cornwall's Pirate FM has teamed up with Love Cornwall, the Cornish Business Directory, and we want to give families in the Duchy a helping hand this New Year by offering to Pay their Bills!
All you have to do is to tell us all about a bill you've received using the form below.
It could be a bill for your credit card, phone, energy or something else - we don't mind what it's for, just as long as it's under £1000.
What do I do?
Tell us about your bill!
This competition has now closed for entries. Keep listening to claim your money.
Terms and Conditions
1. These are in addition to Pirate FM's standard terms and conditions:
2. Competition opens 29th December 2014 and entries can be made up until midnight on 29th January 2015.
3. Your chosen bill must not be more than £1000 to eligible to play Pay your Bills.
4. When you register you must provide us with your full name as it appears on the bill.
5. Bills can be for anything, and by entering the competition, you give us permission to broadcast the basic details of the bill (Your name, amount the bill is for, and what the bill is for.)
6. You must be over 18 years of age and resident in the UK to enter the competition.
7. The prize may not be transferred to any other person.
8. Prize money will sent out in the form of a cheque to the winner.
9. We may ask for proof of the bill, and reserve the right to withhold the payment until this has been presented and verified by Pirate FM.