4th November 2014
Will the sparks fly between Neil and Tina today?
If you need the Firework Code, then click this link for lots of safety advice
- Keep Fireworks in a metal box with a closed lid
- Follow the instructions on each firework
- Light each firework at arms length and stand well back
- Never go back to a lit firework
- Don't throw fireworks
- Use a head torch and make sure batteries won't run out.
- Check no hedgehogs under any bonfires piles before you light them.
- Keep pets indoors (listening to Pirate FM!)
Stay Safe Everyone ... and the best way to do that is to go to an organised Fireworks display.
And Sparklers have their own dangers.
Who remembers this TV advert?
Holly Day, Scott will be at Falmouth Fireworks set to Music Event at the Cricket Club. Its from 6pm and you can get more details here. Don't forget to collect your glo-sticks and car stickers from the Pirate FM crew too.
Or find a local event close to you on the What's On Guide and search for Fireworks or on your postcode.
Posted by Tina at 11:28am