Keep up to date with the latest news delivered direct to your Inbox.
Two Treated in Carbon Monoxide Scare
7:01am 21st January 2014
Paramedics have treated two people for breathing in a potentially deadly gas in St Germans.
It is after fire crews were called to a carbon monoxide detector sounding late on Monday night.
It is the fourth incident in the Duchy in a fortnight.
A spokesperson for Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service said: "One appliance from Saltash responded to a report of a Carbon Monoxide Detector sounding at a property in St Germans.
"Crews entered the property using breathing apparatus and a gas detector.
"A reading was found and the property was ventilated two people are being treated by the Ambulance Service as a precaution."
Share This StoryTweet
Amanda Holden's Sister "Critical" After Cornwall Crash
Papers say Britain's Got Talent star has rushed to the Duchy to be with her
Job Losses At Building Supplies Firm With Branches Across Cornwall
We do not know which Travis Perkins sites will be affected
Pirates Welcome Ospreys In British And Irish Cup
Cornwall News: The boss says they are ready to build on last week's victory
Three out of four Britons are 'micro-criminals' - poll
National News: A new poll suggests we are a nation of micro-criminals, with three out of four Britons admitting minor offences or "micro-crimes".
Business Cornwall News - Friday, 18th December 2015
Business Cornwall News: Cornwall is spearheading reform of the Uk’s business licensing laws following a a year-long project.
Mulligan joins Syria 'teddy bear' protest at Downing Street
Showbiz News: Actress Carey Mulligan was among protesters who left teddy bears outside the gates of Downing Street in protest at persistent, deadly attacks on Aleppo.
Nine hurt as stairs collapse at 'House of Horrors' in Ireland's Tayto Park
World News: Nine visitors to one of Ireland's top tourist attractions have been taken to hospital after stairs collapsed at a 'House of Horrors'.
Klopp: Gerrard ‘always welcome’ at Liverpool
Sports News: Jurgen Klopp says Steven Gerrard is "always welcome" at Liverpool after some believed the midfielder had earlier hinted at an LA Galaxy exit.
Soot-covered man rescued from chimney after losing his keys
Strange News: A man who locked himself out of his house had to be pulled to safety after he became stuck in his chimney trying to get back in.