Keep up to date with the latest news delivered direct to your Inbox.
House Fire In Camborne
3:25pm 22nd December 2014
A man has been treated for smoke inhalation in hospital after a fire in Camborne.
Crews from Redruth, Penzance and Camborne were called to Kings Road at around 9.45am this morning.
It was after reports of smoke coming from the roof of a house.
The first floor has been described as 'gutted'.
The blaze is not thought to be suspicious.3:25pm 22nd December 2014
Share This StoryTweet
Fire Leaves Homes 'Without Power' Near Camborne
Crews managed to put the blaze out in Troon
Brave Neighbour Dashes To The Rescue In House Fire
Neighbour went into smoke filled house to find occupant
Amanda Holden's Sister "Critical" After Cornwall Crash
Papers say Britain's Got Talent star has rushed to the Duchy to be with her
Job Losses At Building Supplies Firm With Branches Across Cornwall
We do not know which Travis Perkins sites will be affected
Pirates Welcome Ospreys In British And Irish Cup
Cornwall News: The boss says they are ready to build on last week's victory
Biker jailed over 20-minute reckless riding spree in Birmingham
National News: A biker who tore through residential streets, pulling wheelies, weaving in and out of cars and causing pedestrians to leap out the way, has been jailed.
Business Cornwall News - Friday, 18th December 2015
Business Cornwall News: Cornwall is spearheading reform of the Uk’s business licensing laws following a a year-long project.
Mulligan joins Syria 'teddy bear' protest at Downing Street
Showbiz News: Actress Carey Mulligan was among protesters who left teddy bears outside the gates of Downing Street in protest at persistent, deadly attacks on Aleppo.
IEDs, tunnels, bunkers: Inside liberated IS town of Bartella near Mosul
World News: Sky News has filmed the damage inside a Christian town near the key Islamic State-held city of Mosul after it was liberated by Iraqi forces.
Bangladesh hope for historic Test win
Sports News: Bangladesh need 33 with only two wickets remaining to secure an historic win over England in the first Test.
Soot-covered man rescued from chimney after losing his keys
Strange News: A man who locked himself out of his house had to be pulled to safety after he became stuck in his chimney trying to get back in.
VIDEO: Cornwall News Headlines - 23rd December 2014
Cornwall News: Cows can talk! At least, that’s what a farmer from Callington tells us! Find out more, and watch the rest of today's top headlines from the Cornwall Newscentre with Emma Carton.