Keep up to date with the latest news delivered direct to your Inbox.
Man Attacked by 10 Strong Gang
6:02am 23rd November 2011
A man has been left with injuries to his face after a street attack in Camborne.
The victim in his thirties set on by a gang of around ten youths while walking from Commercial Square into Gas Lane in the early hours of Sunday.
Four men have arrested and bailed on suspicion of assault.
Police are trying to trace witnesses, particularly two Eastern European women the victim had been chatting to just before the incident. They walked through Commercial Square with the victim seconds before he was assaulted.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact PC Holley at Camborne Police Station via non emergency number 101 quoting crime reference number AC/11/4469.6:02am 23rd November 2011
Share This StoryTweet
City Attack Leaves Man With Fractured Ankle
Three strangers attacked the 42 year old man in Truro - cutting his face
Dead Cornish Hypnotist Could Help Solve Sex Attack
Police think man who interviewed victim under hypnosis may have left files of notes
Mum Was Planning Son's Funeral When She Was Told - The Body Isn't His
Cornwall News: Sharon Gibson's search for her missing son Chad continues
Alton Towers visitors yet to recover a year after Smiler crash
National News: The owner of Alton Towers has said visitor numbers have not yet fully recovered more than a year after the horrific rollercoaster accident that saw it fined £5m.
Business Cornwall News - Friday, 18th December 2015
Business Cornwall News: Cornwall is spearheading reform of the Uk’s business licensing laws following a a year-long project.
Serial prankster Vitalii Sediuk ambushes Kim Kardashian in Paris
Showbiz News: Kim Kardashian has reportedly filed a police complaint after she was ambushed by a prankster as she entered a restaurant in Paris.
Syrian girl pulled from Aleppo rubble in four-hour rescue
World News: A young Syrian girl has been pulled alive from underneath rubble after an airstrike that apparently killed 24 people.
Alonso to start from back of grid in Malaysia
Sports News: McLaren's Fernando Alonso is set to start from the back of the grid at the Malaysia GP with Honda trialling new engine parts.
Warning as Portuguese man-of-war found on England's beaches
Strange News: Beachgoers in the UK are being warned to be careful following sightings of the potentially fatal Portuguese man-of-war.