Keep up to date with the latest news delivered direct to your Inbox.
Woman And Dogs Found Dead In St Ives
5:33pm 12th February 2013
(Updated 5:33pm 12th February 2013)
A 62 year old St Ives woman and her pet dogs have died of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.
Fire crews got the call to a house on Bedford Road earlier this morning.
Police and safety experts are now trying to work out what happened.
A spokesperson for Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service said: "A woman and three dogs have died in what is suspected to be an incident of carbon monoxide poisoning.
"A crew from St Ives Community Fire Station attended the incident at a property in Bedford Road, St Ives after a call was received at 8.43am this morning.
"The Police, Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service and the Health and Safety Executive are now involved in carrying out an investigation."
Share This StoryTweet
WATCH: Cornwall American: I Can't Support "Someone Like That"
Cornwall News: One verdict as Donald Trump becomes President
Business Cornwall News - Friday, 18th December 2015
Business Cornwall News: Cornwall is spearheading reform of the Uk’s business licensing laws following a a year-long project.
T2: Trainspotting sequel wins over critics
Showbiz News: Trainspotting's long-awaited sequel T2 has won over most critics' hearts, but expectations were far from great.
President Donald Trump's America will withdraw from the world
World News: America is entering a new era of insularity. Ending an age of free trade and heralding one of protectionism.
Andy Murray makes winning start at Australian Open
Sports News: World number one Andy Murray kicked off his Australian Open campaign with a hard-fought straight-sets victory against Illya Marchenko on Monday.
US Congress broadcast interrupted by Russian channel RT
Strange News: An online broadcast of a US network from the floor of the House of Representatives has been bizarrely interrupted by the Russian news site RT.