Keep up to date with the latest news delivered direct to your Inbox.
Cornishman 'Electrocuted in Shower'
7:01am 6th March 2013
The death of a Cornishman in Africa is being called "a tragic accident."
It is claimed Alex Osborn died after being electrocuted in a hotel shower in Ghana.
The twenty-four year old driller was out there working for Penryn company Fugro Seacore.
The company provides specialist services for marine construction and energy industries across the globe.
The Foreign and Commonwealth Office confirmed a Briton had died in Ghana on the 25th February.
It said consular assistance was being offered.7:01am 6th March 2013
Share This StoryTweet
WATCH: Cornishman Spends Christmas In A Kennel
And it was all for charity...
WATCH: Cornishman + 'Minecraft' = Christmas Number One?
Truro chef Daniel Robinson releases video game song
UPDATE: Search For Missing Swimmer In Newquay
Cornwall News: The lifeboat crew says it was a false alarm - and has been stood down
Business Cornwall News - Friday, 18th December 2015
Business Cornwall News: Cornwall is spearheading reform of the Uk’s business licensing laws following a a year-long project.
People's Choice Awards: Depp 'deeply affected by kindness'
Showbiz News: Johnny Depp has thanked his fans for supporting him "through good times or bad", just a few days after finalising his divorce.
Mexico extradites drug lord Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman to US
World News: Mexico's government has extradited drug lord Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman to the US, where is wanted on drug trafficking charges.
Defending champion stunned by wild card at Australian Open
Sports News: Novak Djokovic's hopes of a record-breaking seventh Australian Open title were shattered by an inspired Denis Istomin in a five-set thriller on Thursday.
A moo-ving story: Cow rescued from swimming pool in Oklahoma
Strange News: A bovine visitor took a fancy to a neighbourhood swimming pool and couldn't resist an early morning dip.