Pirate FM is commited to supporting local businesses, and ensuring that the power of Radio is available to everyone.
To this end, over the last 6 years, Pirate FM have developed our popular "Half Price Voucher Shop" - which enables service providers of all sizes to harness the power of Pirate FM, both on-air and online.
Oh, and the best part. You don't pay us a penny!
- Use the concentrated on-air campaign to promote your business across the Duchy, on Cornwall's Number 1 Commercial Radio station.
- Build brand awareness, and using our two transmitters, pick the area of Cornwall you want to target.
- Invite new customers into your business - these could people that may never have known you existed, or never thought to give you a try. Stun them with your amazing products and services, and they'll be back!
- The system only allows a single purchase of a voucher per customer - so, this means that you should get a good variety of quality clients.
- Plus, a presence for an extended period on our popular website, PirateFM.co.uk. This includes a link to your website, designed to increase traffic to your site.
- We will use our Twitter account to promote the vouchers, and in turn your business - telling our 22,000 followers about you!
- There are no restrictions, and you can use the scheme as many times as you like throughout the year.
We can offer our listeners vouchers for many local services across the Duchy. This ranges from Half Price Weddings, Dining, Camping, Accommodation, and even tickets to top Cornish festivals every Summer!
If you would like to find out more, please give our voucher team a ring on 01209 31 44 00 for an informal, no-obligation chat - or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What our existing partners have to say
“We recently took part in the Pirate FM half price accommodation offer online. Our vouchers sold out within 3 hours, which was fantastic and this brought in additional business in the hotel at what would normally be quieter times.
This resulted in more food and beverage business in the restaurant.
Overall we were very happy, and I would certainly recommend Pirate FM half price vouchers to any business”
Kelly Woodcock – General Manager at the County Arms, Truro.
"Tregenna Castle have always wanted to give radio advertising a go, it’s a big step into the unknown really so it almost certainly hindered us in ‘going for it’.
I have to say, Jessica has been terrific in easing us into this new form of advertising/awareness. She listened to us, and came up with some great ideas.
It feels like a partnership… its nice!"
James Parker - Operations Director at Tregenna Castle, St Ives
"We have taken part in the half price dining promotion that Pirate FM runs now for 3 years - in fact this year we’ve participated twice!
I’d definitely recommend the half price dining promotion to other businesses particularly because we find that we are attracting new faces from further afield, it is increasing our profile as a business, bringing in new people and obviously whilst they are with us they spend more with us and come back.
Penventon Park Hotel being in the heart of Cornwall we do attract lots of visitors from afar, what’s really nice about the offer is that we can attract our local people."
Amanda – Sales Manager at The Penventon Park Hotel, Redruth
It has been fantastic working with Jessica and the Pirate FM team over the past 2 years. We used the 1/2 price VIP vouchers as a way of helping to promote our Sundowner Sessions with much success. The PFM guys were great to work with and very up for looking at 'outside of the box' advertising ideas which is really refreshing. I look forward to continuing to work with them to promote our future music events and more!
Andi Millson – Lusty Glaze, Newquay
Pirate FM is here to help your business grow!
Radio is like no other medium available for branding, and reaction.
Videos, Podcasts, online and digital marketing and advice
Experience the power of advertising with Pirate FM - and don't pay us a penny!
Pirate FM's Jobspot is THE one-stop shop for recruitment in Cornwall.
Want to chat through some ideas? Then we're all ears! Get in touch...