Pirate Education and Training has something for everyone. We pride ourselves on our ability to create bespoke packages at affordable rates for all schools. Whether EYFS classes are looking at Healthy Eating, Year 6 pupils are preparing for SATS or Year 11 students are looking at careers, we can design and deliver top quality programs that support curriculum aims, raise aspirations and boost confidence as well as provide a unique and innovative learning experience for the student.
Standard packages available to schools through Pirate Education and Training:
1. Transition - a fun, exciting and inclusive series of workshops preparing youngsters for the step up to secondary school.
2. World of Work - our workshops range from preparing children for leaving education and boosting their employability to preparing pupils for work experience and careers events
3. E-Safety - equipping youngsters and their parents with the skills and knowledge to protect themselves online.
4. Environment - learning about a local issue and taking action, while documenting the process and learning about campaigning and social media
5. Summer School - sessions over the summer break tailor-made to fit your school and community needs.
From mentoring to complete set up we can support your school in delivering a valuable class resource and extra curricular activity for students.
For more information about the exciting services we offer schools, please give the Education and Training team a ring on 01209 310434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org