Half Price Family Entry to Screech Owl Sanctuary
Offer Price: £16.00
- Actual Value: £32.00
(you save £16.00)
Vouchers remaining: 83
Address: Goss Moor, St. Columb, Cornwall, TR9 6HP
Telephone: 01726 860182
Treat the family to a visit to The Screech Owl Sanctuary for half price!
Head to The Screech Owl Sanctuary right in the heart of Cornwall for a great family day out.
They hold one of the largest collection of owls in the south-west with over 40 different species from all over the world.
Meet the owls who have been rescued in the county. You will be able to learn all about the beautiful and majestic birds and even have close encounters with them!
You may even see baby owls - so have your camera ready!
Other animals on site can be found such as Emus, Meerkats, Alpacas, Pygmy Goats and Shetland Ponies.
What does this voucher get you?
This voucher entitles you to a family pass to Screech Owl Sanctuary for 2 adults and 2 children.
Terms & Conditions
Vouchers are valid until 31st October 2017.
1. This voucher entitles you to half price Family entry for 2 adults + 2 children at Screech Owl Sanctuary.
2. You must book in advance.
3. Subject to availability.
4. Book early to avoid disappointment.
5. The voucher must not be defaced and elements must be legible.
6. This voucher is valid until 31/10/2017.
7. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
8. No change will be given. This voucher must be used at a single booking.
9. This voucher is uniquely identifiable and will be checked at the establishment.
10. This voucher can only be used once.
11. If a duplicate copy of this voucher exists the voucher will only be valid on its first presentation.
12. Customers buying a voucher can only use one voucher at the establishment at any time during the promotion. If a customer presents a new voucher on a second occasion the establishment can refuse to honour this voucher.
13. Once purchased, vouchers cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned.
15. This voucher cannot be used on the following dates: 02/04/2017 and 21/06/2017.
Frequently Asked Questions